Since 1965, HOLT's Custom Engineered Products division has been manufacturing a line of high quality, Cat®-powered water tankers. Today, HOLT’s Spray King water tankers offer customers the benefit of over 40 years of testing and refinement.
HOLT offers a variety of models to choose from ranging in size from 5,000 gallon to 20,000 gallon capacity. Spray King water tankers come in 3 basic types: scraper mounted, articulated truck mounted, and off-highway truck mounted models. Whether it’s the 5000 gallon Cat 613 scraper-mounted tank, the 6500 gallon Cat 735 articulated truck tank, or the 15,000 gallon Cat 773 off-highway truck-mounted tank, HOLT water tankers are built to last, with the highest quality materials and workmanship.
Spray King water tankers offer a wide range of features, customized to fit your needs:
- Pumps: 850 to 1200 gpm
- Spray heads: 2 to 4 rear, optional 2 front “side-sloper”
- Gravity bars: 4 to 6 inches
- Hose reels: 1.5” x 50 ft. are standard
- Water cannon: 24 volt, manual or cab-operated
- Articulated truck-mounted tanks offer a new, low center of gravity design
HOLT Spray King water tanks are built to last using the highest quality materials:
- Tank Materials: 1⁄4” to 1” thick A-36 steel
- Baffles: both longitudinal and transverse internal, corrugated baffles to minimize surge and maximize strength
- Rust protection: tank interiors are sealed with a clear rust-inhibitor coating
- Component Controls: 24 volt solenoid, cab-operated.
When you want a proven, high quality water solution using dependable Caterpillar power, look no further than HOLT Spray King water tankers. Call HOLT today to order a custom package to fit your needs.
For more information contact the
HOLT Custom Engineered Products Division